Explore Your World

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

NSTR

I've been on the front for the past few weeks and will continue to be here for some work we have in Mordor. I have some updates that are interesting to me but probably not as much to you.

  • For a while I was wondering if I should upgrade to iPhone 3GS and go through the pain of upgrade. Then I remember thinking that the iPhone would be perfect if it was just 25% faster and the battery would last a little bit longer. Now it's sometimes 100% faster with improved battery life. Then I also realized that I use my iPhone for everything and all the time. I have e-mail, games, phone, SMS, weather, traffic, everything I need in my hand. Now I just need to figure out how to get my current plan transferred over by navigating through AT&T's murky waters.
  • I did the Master Cleanse for 10 days a few weeks back and had to stop all working out. By the end of the Master Cleanse I could do three wide-grip pullups from dead hang. Three days after the Master Cleanse, I could only manage one. Today, at my first CrossFit in weeks, I did a single wide grip pullup from dead hang, but then proceeded to bang out five kipping pullups! My max before was three! The really surprising part was that I hadn't practiced it in weeks and for some reason my weight was up ten pounds since I finished the Master Cleanse.
  • My interest in animal flesh has almost completely left me. I still eat seafood every week but even that I'm cutting back. I just got a kickass 7-day meal plan from Mike Mahler (a vegan athlete who has biceps the size of my legs) and one day of that plan allows me to eat whatever I want. What will I be having? You guess it: sushi!
  • I'm starting into the oil cleansing method this week or next. I'll let you know how it goes.
Onward!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home