Explore Your World

Friday, August 21, 2009

First Cheat Meal Day

I was doing pretty well this week overall. I drank a lot of wine on Monday and Wednesday nights, and I had a ton of sushi on Monday, but other than that I've done very well holding to the diet. You need to ramp up to these things.

Today was my first cheat day. It's about 10 PM and I just finished an enormous meal. I think I probably consumed over 3,000 calories today alone, maybe 4,000. I am so stuffed and bloated I want to go to sleep all weekend. So while the cheat days are awesome and a great relief, I think my stomach size had shrunk enough that it was uncomfortable.

I think I am going to move cheat days to Sunday. This makes a lot of sense since I can feel bloated all day and start Monday on a good note, versus starting your weekend (Friday) feeling like crap.

On a very positive note, I've lost 5 lbs this week already. I think I could get used to this...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home