Explore Your World

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Day 8 - funny sight

I was heading over to Xtreme Juice this morning to get my usual doubleshot of wheatgrass and two large mixed juices before I headed onto base. In Tampa, Xtreme Juice on Dale Mabry is located right next to a Einstein Brothers' Bagels. I was in the car for a few minutes sending off an e-mail before heading into the store, and noticed the difference in clientèle between the two stores. Everyone going in to Extreme Juice was relatively good-looking, youthful in appearance, or downright hot. Everyone going into the bagel place, on the other hand, ranged from mildly overweight to warpiggishly obese. I am really happy for having learned about the benefits of a raw vegan diet. I don't know if I will maintain it for the rest of my life (I know I will have jerk chicken again some day, dammit), but I do feel really amazing on this juice feast now, and I'm motivated to keep pushing it.

I still think wheatgrass is the key, above all else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home