Explore Your World

Saturday, May 03, 2008

Day 5

I had a pint of guinness last night and also a shot of something to celebrate a friend's retirement from his job and entry into my current company. :) I noticed this incredible desire to have something like a burrito or a slice of pizza or ... hell anything! Just carbs! But I resisted and walked home. I'm paying for it now; I don't feel crazy hungover or anything but I do miss that boost of energy I had last night. I had only maybe 5 hours of sleep Thursday night, then worked all day until my flight back to DC, and I went straight out into Georgetown to meet up with him and stayed out until 2 AM. Usually when I land from a plane I want to go to sleep, but not this time. I can only hope detox is doing its magic...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home