Explore Your World

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Exercising without using my Rotator Cuff

Since most upper body workouts are off the menu for the next few weeks thanks to a inflammation of my right rotator cuffs, I'm trying to find alternative workouts I could do other than heavy lifting. Here's my current game plan:
  • Continue the Lose Belly Fat workout; this Monday is week 2 and I will do this M/W/F.
  • Monday evenings before the wave of meetings is Yoga at the Rivendell gym.
  • Tue/Th/Sat are going to be a combination of the 200 Sit Up challenge, jump rope, and either lunges or jumping lunges.
  • If I have time, I can do 7:30 PM Yoga on Tuesdays and 8:30AM Yoga on Saturdays.
  • I will continue on the Lose 20 Lbs in 30 Days diet, which I actually call the 6/7 Plan. (diet 6 days, eat whatever you want on the 7th day)
So far the diet is going well and I'll report more tomorrow, which is my day off, and I intend to eat like a total pig.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home