Explore Your World

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Week 3 P90X

I'm into my third week of P90X and I'm loving it. It's tough, and I still can't make it all the way sometimes, but I do like having a regular workout. I'm still having my wheatgrass juice every day, although I am getting a little sick of it. Next on my list of super powerful herbs is rhodiola rosea. My "Arctic Root" (brand of the Swedish Herbal Institute) arrived today and my book on the root arrives tomorrow. Once I've completed that, I'll start into daily doses. The root should complement my diet and workout routine quite well and improve my performance and endurance even more.

Yes: I am morphing myself into a super human, but that's what it takes to push oneself harder, better, faster. We are warriors! Hoo-rah!

No prisoners. No mercy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home