Explore Your World

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Cheat Day 2: Aug 30 2009

This is the second cheat-day checkpoint in my quest on the 6/7 Plan. This morning I weighed in at an impressive 206 lbs, a full 9 lbs lighter than last Sunday. Smashing job -- even on a raw vegan diet I could barely lose that much weight that fast. Still, bodyfat% only dropped 1% from 21% to 20%, so I imagine a lot of that weight is water weight (duh). However I'm encouraged to keep rocking it out now, although my upcoming trip abroad will make things tougher to stick to -- I guess I'll have to beef up the cardio while I'm out there.

On to the cheat day... the most glorious day of the week. What am I going to eat? In front of me I've got two bagels, one with veggie cream cheese and the other with egg/onion/cheese. For lunch I'm deciding between some pizza and Chinese food, and dinner I'm leaving open to some friends in town to decide. I also stocked up on plenty of junk food, enough to make me want to throw up after having some. Check it:


That's right, milk duds, swedish fish, pretzels, and more! Onward to the day of gluttony!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home