Explore Your World

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Decision Time

I'm worried of doing this workout. From what I've read from the juicers, intense workouts are not advised during a feast -- only moderate exercise. But I really want to start into the P90X! I've got everything I need; I just need to take that first step. Fortunately I have been losing weight so my body should stabilize in 10-15 days at this current rate.

Perhaps I'll head home and hit up the cardio machine to get some additional burn in? Also, I think I will call off the juice feast after 30 days. I'm almost half way through it, and while it's an interesting idea, I don't really feel it's worth it. Plus, I'm going to need more raw greens to build strength and the juice has no fiber.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home