Explore Your World

Friday, July 11, 2008

Diets: Raw Vegan vs. Paleolithic Diet

I'm still debating the raw vegan diet as it stacks against the Paleolithic diet, although in a sense raw vegan is a type of Paleolithic diet, minus the meat. I do enjoy having naturally smoother skin and not having to cook anything, but at the same time I feel not as energized recently. Perhaps I am detoxing? I did start adding MSM to my morning pills and into my smoothies, and MSM is supposed to accelerate the detoxification effect.

If I can't make it forever on raw vegan, I am happy to know I can downgrade to the Paleolithic diet and still enjoy lots of fresh fruits and vegetables but also shrimp and crab, both of which I truly enjoy. I'll throw lobster in there as well, but not as often.

Need to get some shoes tomorrow -- I've been hurting my feet on the HIIT, and my left arm is also sore now from some intense lifting. I may switch back to P90X as it's mostly bodyweights anyway. Then again, my kettlebell arrives at Weathertop next week. So many options!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home