Explore Your World

Monday, September 07, 2009

Third Sinusian War

As feared, the second round of antibiotics have failed. Now we are considering full-fledged surgical strike in the form of Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery (FESS). It looks pretty safe and if it helps clear up my headaches, well, the risks are better than life with with constant headache. I'm overseas for the next few weeks but I hope to line up a surgery by the end of September. Here's hoping!

Oh, in other news, I must have dropped a weight on my toe or something horrible -- it has turned purple and I can barely walk. No running for the next week or two. It seems every time I get into a solid workout program, I get injured -- independent of the workout itself! This was due to some drunken incident that I can't recall, and my rotator cuff was injured while water skiing. I guess the good news is that I'm doing the actual exercises right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home