Explore Your World

Monday, July 14, 2008

Onward

I almost caved today. I was so tired at work that I almost fell asleep at the keyboard, but I did not cave to cooked foods. I had eaten a salad, apples, grapes... almost everything I brought with me. Nothing was keeping me awake, so I decided to concede only the simplest desire: black coffee. I got myself a tall cup of Starbucks, no cream, no sugar, and gulped it down.

I had an energy surge for the next few hours and it was delightful. I am so glad I did not cave, though, because I would feel sick afterward.

We'll see how things go over the next week or so. My body weight seems to have locked in around 185, but I think this is a great opportunity to step up my high intensity workout.

Never give up, never surrender. A good start.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home