Explore Your World

Saturday, September 26, 2009

SITREP - Sep 26 2009

Quick update on what's happened in the last few days.
  1. Today is my first cheat day back since my 10-day Eurotrip. Weight went from 215 down to 204.6. I've already started off the day with a couple bagels (one is a pizza bagel, the other is onion, egg & cheese).
  2. The GoWear Fit is working now -- I think the firmware update fixed whatever issue it was having, so now it's recording happily. I've uploaded my morning stats and don't intend to take this thing off again until tomorrow sometime.
  3. I saw my orthopedic surgeon yesterday and he confirmed on x-ray that my big right toe is, in fact, broken. Unfortunately there's nothing I can do about this except wait it out and avoid putting heavy loads on it. Thankfully my upcoming surgery mandates I do nothing strenuous for at least two weeks afterward, but more realistically 3-4 weeks. Fortunately I can stay on diet easily.
  4. I am pretty sure in the short term I can still dead lift and do some forms of dumbbell presses. Hopefully I can still sit up. I think I should spend some time figuring out what I can and cannot do at the gym tomorrow. Party time!
Onward we go...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home